Monday, March 22, 2010

"It's a topsy-turvy world, and maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans..."

Tonight Alex & I went down to the Aero Theater in Santa Monica to see a double feature of The Naked Gun and The Naked Gun 2 1/2 and to also hear David Zucker do a Q&A about the films. We talked to him for about 60 seconds.  Nice guy...really funny guy...but a little awkward to talk to.

Picture:


See that little ant on the right?  That's David Zucker. 

I got a little video of the Q&A.  I can't seem to upload video on this blog, so here's a link to it on Facebook. 

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=609719071136&ref=mf

By the way, everyone needs to harass Alex about not writing on this blog.  I keep telling him to...he keeps telling me he has nothing to say.  Anyone who knows Alex knows that's a bunch of BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment